Marine Pile Repair Contractors in Volusia County Florida – We offer all types of marine pile repair services at Fender Marine Construction. We can repair dock pilings, timber piles, steel piles, concrete piles and more. If you have existing damaged marine piles, it is crucial to assess the damage and repair the marine piles as soon as possible. We can repair, protect and strengthen your marine piles from damages as well as provide protection and safety for long term durability. Please give us a call and we can provide solutions based on your specific marine pile needs. Contact Fender Marine Construction today for a free quote.
CarboShield Pile Repair in Volusia County
CarboShield Pile Repair in Volusia County - CarboShield is an advanced application of carbon fiber composites that create specialized shells to repair, protect and strengthen existing marine piles. The result is a completely reprofiled pile that is impervious to the forces of nature and offering enhanced structural performance for decades to come. This method is faster and cheaper than most current pile repair methods.
This method can be used to repair timber, steel or concrete piles and requires minimal underwater work. It is maintenance free and safe for sensitive marine environments.
Advantages of CarboShield Pile Repair
- Safe for sensitive marine environments
- Minimal underwater work needed
- Adapts to most shapes and cross section types
- Minimal interruption of service
- Heavy equipment optional
- Stay-in-place form reduces steel reinforcement congestions
- Faster and less expensive than complete replacement
- Maintenance free
- Maintains structure's basic shape and appearance
- Minimal surface preparation needed
- High strength, lightweight pile encasement
Applications of CarboShield Pile Repair
- Splice or extend existing load-bearing piles
- Refurbishes marine piles, utility poles, bridge columns
- Timber, steel or concrete pile repair at or below water line
CarboSleeve Pile Repair
CarboSleeve is a fiber reinforced polymer internal reinforcement system for steel piles and other hollow structural elements. This method uses carbon fiber, glass fiber or both to fill and reinforce hollow steel marine piles. It is a low risk, cost effective structural reinforcement system and all materials used are 100% corrosion proof.
Advantages of CarboSleeve Pile Repair
- Environmentally sensitive for marine infrastructure
- Acts as stand-alone structure
- Extends structural service life
- Exceeds original design capacity
- All materials used are 100% corrosion proof
- Above waterline installation
- Lower risk, cost effective structural reinforcement system
Applications of CarboSleeve Pile Repair
CarboSleeve is rapid structural reinforcement of hollow piles, communication towers, offshore rigs, oil platforms, marinas, tower for commercial ports and columns.
Give Fender Marine Construction a call today to learn more about how CarboShield and CarboSleeve can repair and reinforce your marine piles.
Any Questions? Give Us A Call Today!
407- 481- 8383